Monday, September 2, 2024

A Few Of My Favorite Things


  1.  Tote Bag: One of my best purchases in Spain, it brings back memories of the beautiful day I spent in Plaza Mayor.
  2.   Art Book: It has taught me about art from all around the world while practicing my reading skills in Spanish.
  3. Vintage Watch: My grandmother gifted me her collection of watches she wore in the 90s, they're my favorite pieces of jewelry.
  4. Paint Brushes: Painting is my therapy.
  5. Pin: SCAD was my inspiration to pursue a creative career.
  6.    Coins: My grandfather called them his "lucky" coins. He passed them down to me on my 15th birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art 21

Esteban Cabeza de Baca https://art21.org/watch/new-york-close-up/esteban-cabeza-de-bacas-time-travels/  "Freedom to express yourself an...